Sandwich panels with all related accessories for a complete installation
Panels for external walls, internal walls, roofs, ceilings and cold storage
CIMAT sandwich panels consist of three layers of a low-density core (PUF), and a thin skin-layer bonded to each side and are suitable insulators against heat, humidity and sound.
CIMAT produces sandwich panels for roof and walls in six different thicknesses: 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, 125 mm and 150 mm, with an excellent slip joint connection for structural strength and weather tightness.
The top and bottom profiles can be manufactured from variable selections such as the C45-250-1000, C32-250-1000 and flat.
According to the application of sandwich panels, various compounds are used to coat the sandwich panel core.
- Top & bottom GI profile sheet
- Top & bottom aluminium profile sheet
- One side metal sheet (GI/AI) and one-side aluminum foil
- Top & bottom flat metal sheets (GI/AI)
- Isolated rooms, cold storages
- Mobile hospitals, clean rooms
- Various industrial and office partitions
- Food transport containers
- Connex and pre-fabricated houses
- Agricultural saloons, green houses
- Sport complexes, indoor pools
- Military shelters, mobile laboratories
- Thermal insulation
- Impact resistance and stability
- Fire retardant
- Low maintenance and long life
- Light weight and space saving
- Fast delivery (due to automated manufacturing)
- Eco-friendly (CFC and HCFC free)
Why choose Cimat?
- Immediate response towards the enquiries.
- Automated machines with latest technology.
- Quality product with high accuracy.
- The most competitive price.
- Products delivers at site on time.
- Excellent customer service before and after sales.