For single spans and un-lapped continuous spans in multi-bay buildings
Plain / Punched C and Z Purlins from high-quality GI steel
Cimat Global manufactures a complete range of C and Z purlins for every industrial building, garage, veranda, carport and storerooms and where ever steel framing is required.
Cimat purlins are manufactured from high-quality GI steel. We offer plain and punched GI purlins manufactured from high tensile steel having higher strength, long life and minimum weight.
Cimat purlins are manufactured from cold formed from hot dip galvanized CQ (LFQ) steel coils confirming to ASTM A653 having minimum specified yield stress Fy = 235 MPA.
Span up to 11 meters, depth from 100 to 350 mm
Thickness range from 1.50 mm to 3 mm with good structural quality
Why choose Cimat?
- Immediate response towards the enquiries.
- Automated machines with latest technology.
- Quality product with high accuracy.
- The most competitive price.
- Products delivers at site on time.
- Excellent customer service before and after sales.